| Model: || 13419
(04 Jul 00:56)
(05 Jun 01:06)
- CLASSIC PIECES - This set comes with 705 classic K'NEX parts and pieces. These rods and connectors all attach to one another in different ways, allowing kids to create a multitude of shapes, figures, and models with ease. The snap fit pieces stick together securely and can be easily reassembled into other creations
- REAL MOVING PARTS - Unlike other building toys, K'NEX allows kids to create unique models that actually move. Kids can make interactive toys using K'NEX parts whether it's wheels, rotors, wings, and tracks. Making rolling cars, working amusement park rides, or a transforming animal isn't just a dream when you have this building set!
- CONVENIENT STORAGE -It can be a problem to store small plastic toy parts into one place, and the last thing you want is them getting lost! Keep all the K'NEX parts in one place that is easy to access. Store all those precious pieces in this handy treasure chest that kids will always love to open. Packaging may vary.
- VERSATILE - The included instruction booklet shows builders how to create 70 unique models with its step-by-step instructions. This toy is ideal for boys and girls aged 7+ and up, as they can make anything that their minds can come up with. Foster imagination and creativity with the sheer amount of models to be made with the K'NEX 70 Model Building Set.
- STEAMagination - It's the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, & math) with a child's natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K'NEX® building set. Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS - K'NEX supports key areas of a child's developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they're strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness, and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY - K'NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE - Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We'll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
if you wish to track this item
and be alerted via email of price and availability changes.
to get your updates via RSS.
||08 Apr 22:12
||26 Jul 01:02